There’s so much to do here in Provo! Whether you’re planning a vacation here or just coming for a quick visit, download the free Vacation Guide from Hines Mansion! Our guide will lead you to the best trip to Provo you’ve ever had. We guarantee it!
Take a Break at Pioneer Park in Provo UT
The newly renovated park in Provo, UT, is a jewel in the crown of the city and is a respite you shouldn’t skip when you visit the area. This beautiful park is home to cultural functions like the Provo Farmer’s Market, and it features unique ways to enjoy the summer season. Here, we’ll break down for you what the park has to offer and how you can take advantage of all it has to offer!
- PlaygroundTake the kids to the shaded playground and blow off some steam! This is a great way to have a bit of fun while at the park!
- Splash PadBeginning in late May when the temperatures warm, the Splash Pad at the park activates to provide a fun cool-down for anyone who wants to get a little wet!
- Ample Street ParkingYou won’t have any trouble finding a parking spot here!
- PavilionThe first-come, first-served pavilion is great for picnics, cookouts, or family reunions. It’s equipped with 15-amp power, has 12 picnic tables, and seats about 120 people.
- Other Essential AmenitiesTypical amenities like restrooms and drinking fountains are available.
Park Hours and Contact
- Park Office HoursMonday through Thursday | 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Phone Number | (801) 852-6606
- Address1417 S 350 EProvo, UT 84606
Provo Farmer’s Market
Home to the Provo Farmer’s Market, the Pioneer Park in Provo UT sees some of the best local goods and food the city has to offer! The market opens on June 3rd and features venues for farmers, food artists, artists, food providers, and non-profit organizations. The market, itself, donates a portion of the profits to enhance opportunities for education at Provo schools.
- Market HoursJune through October | Saturdays | 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Stop By During Your Next Visit to Provo
Whether you’re here on vacation or just for a quick visit, you should stop by the Pioneer Park and the Provo Farmer’s Market! Fit it into your vacation when you stay at the historic Hines Mansion in Provo! Our beautiful, comfortable rooms are the perfect place to stay during your time here. And, we’re conveniently located, just minutes from everything in Provo. So, contact us today to book your stay! We are eager to host you!