Find out more about all the fun things to do near Hines Mansion when you download our free Vacation Guide. It's full of the best recommendations for things to see and do like enjoying a wonderful evening at the Hale Center Theater.
The Hale Center Theater Productions are a Part of a Bigger Story
The theater was established in 1990 by Nathan and Ruth Hale. Their dream was to open a theater to enlighten and inspire the surrounding community. The result was several performing arts facilities across three states. Hale Center Theater Orem has been named the “Best Live Theater of Utah Valley” 8 years in a row. Here are a few examples of shows they have offered.
- See How They Run is a hilarious case of mistaken identity. Venture into the world of an American actor, an escaped convict, and two prompt vicars all dressed as clergymen. Loads of gossip, peril, and mishap make for a very funny wartime story!
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is the classic biblical tale of family, betrayal, and true forgiveness. The musical masterpiece by Andrew Lloyd Webber dazzles just like Joseph’s coat. This play is guaranteed to delight and has endured as a result.
- Jane Eyre is derived from the famous classic by Charlotte Brontë. The story of orphaned Jane becoming a governess and falling in love with Mr. Rochester is full of intrigue and mystery. You’ll be sure to enjoy this musical adaptation of the all-time classic.
- Peter Pan is another all-time classic on stage. Fly away with the cast of Peter Pan and follow the fairy tale of the boy who wouldn’t grow up! Whimsically reimagined for the stage, you’ll be happy you chose to come to this show!
- Catch Me If You Can is based on a true story of a boy con-artist. Follow Frank Abagnale Jr. and his high-flying path to the high-life. See if FBI agent Carl Hanratty can catch him in this hilarious play!
- A Christmas Carol follows the tradition of retelling Charles Dickens’ classic “A Christmas Carol.” The tale of the ultimate curmudgeon, Ebenezer Scrooge, will move you as the ghosts of Christmas past recount his greed. Follow the redemptive story to the end and make it one of your family’s holiday traditions.
Take the Short Trip from Hines Mansion in Provo
Only a few minutes away from the stage, Hines Mansion in Provo is the perfect place to rest your head after seeing a great show at the Hale Center Theater. Whether you’re on vacation, just getting away for the weekend, or on a business trip, our staff is eager to accommodate you during your stay. Need more ideas for things to do and see in Provo? Download our free Vacation Guide for all the best places to eat, visit, and relax. View our specials and packages and contact us today to book!