Are you the ultimate thrill-seeker and adrenaline junkie searching for the ultimate fun vacation? If so, Utah is the perfect place for you to explore. Choose from amusement parks with options such as rollercoasters, haunted houses, and water parks. This area has everything you’re looking for in order to spend a wild and fun time with friends.
Check out the 8 best amusement parks in Utah proven to provide you with the ultimate adventure of a lifetime:
1. LagoonGet ready for a day filled with rides. You’ll find different attractions like rollercoasters and water rides to enjoy. Whether you’re interested in a coaster with speed or a lot of looping, this amusement park will have what you’re searching for. If you’re feeling hot that day and want to cool off, head over to the water rides.
Their main water ride, called Rattlesnake Rapids is an attraction filled with rapids ready to splash and soak you. Not into the thrilling rides? They also have some calm rides available for you to enjoy as well like a teacups ride or a merry-go-round. This park is fun for all ages and thrill-seeking levels.
2. Zootah at Willow ParkExploring and learning about new animals and their species can be an exciting adventure. You’ll see that when you visit the Willow Park Zoo. You’ll get to view and learn more about a variety of different animals big and small.
There will be several birds flying around both in and outside of the different animal cages and habitats. You can also head over and check out all types of mammals and fluffy animals as well as the slippery reptiles inside of their respective habitats. You’re in for a wild time at this zoo.
3. Cherry Hill Water ParkWater parks are filled with tons of fun and thrills. Plus, you’ll get to swim in the cool water on hot, summer days. This waterpark is perfect for all of that. You'll find many water attractions available to you such as a giant 40 ft wide pirate ship. As you hop on the ship to explore, you’ll get to shoot different virtual cannons all around the ship.
There are several other entertaining activities like rides with tons of curves and drops. Some of the rides are made for you to enjoy to the fullest with unique lighting and fog effects. To take a break from some of the thrilling attractions, you can relax as you float along the lazy river.
4. George S. Eccles Dinosaur ParkDo you hold a passion for paleontology? Then this destination should be at the top of your list. Explore this dinosaur park to learn more about dinosaurs and their fossils. As you walk through the park you’ll see several different lifelike sculptures portraying all the various prehistoric dinosaurs you’ve learned about.
You may even get to witness some dinosaurs you’ve never even heard of. As an added bonus, some of the dinosaur sculptures even move around and make different noises to be even more realistic.
5. High JumpIf you’re looking for a spot for your kids to enjoy themselves and release some energy, this will be great for them. There are a ton of different sections inside this area for your kids to jump around and have an entertaining time.
You’ll also find different inflatables for the kids to jump on and interact with. There are numerous obstacle courses and other activities to engage in and increase the fun you and your kids are having.
6. Cache Valley Fun ParkIt’s right there in the name. This park is known for one main element: fun. This will be proven to you the minute you set foot in this park. You’ll have the chance to explore an outdoor laser tag area that is approximately five acres long. To make the experience even more exciting, the laser tag guns are equipped with realistic sound effects. You’ll hear them every time you hit your target.
Once you’ve maxed out on your laser tag playing and are ready for a break, you can head to the bowling alley. Pop in for a few rounds of bowling for a friendly competition with friends and family. If bowling isn’t quite your sport, you can also rollerskate through the jungle-themed roller rink. Finish the day off with a round of billiards on the many pool tables. Boredom is nonexistent here.
7. Nightmare on 13thIf you love the feeling of being scared, you’ll certainly get that at this haunted attraction. This is known to be one of the oldest haunted houses in the country. It has also gone down in history as one of the scariest haunted parks in the United States.
You’ll walk into several different dark rooms inside of a warehouse. There will be a lot of things, and people, popping out to spook you throughout the attraction. In other words, be prepared to get scared.
8. Cowabunga Bay Water ParkWhat’s your favorite activity at the waterpark? Is it the slides? If so, this is the ideal park for you. This park has 11 different slides for you to experience and have a blast while riding. Some of the slides include intriguing and thrilling tunnels. One of the tunnels is around 1,000 ft long and completely shut for the whole ride as you experience complete darkness the entire journey down.
Not only are the slides exciting for older kids and adults, but the little ones will have tons of fun on the playground. This water park is known to have one of the largest playgrounds with more than 12 different levels for them to explore.
Vacations are extremely fun to enjoy with the family. They're even more fun when you spend them going on different adventures by trying out all sorts of unique attractions. By choosing to spend your next vacation in Utah, you’re bound to have an action-packed vacation with non-stop fun.