Are you looking for the most incredible experiences, dining or otherwise, in the Provo area? Then, you’ve come to the right place! Here at the historic Hines Mansion, we consider ourselves experts on everything Provo. So, download our free Vacation Guide today and see for yourself the amazing opportunities for adventure in Provo!
Things to Love at Ruby River Steakhouse in Provo
The best steak in Utah finds its home right here in Provo. It’s not just a name they give themselves, either. The honor has been repeatedly bestowed by City Search, City Weekly, and Best of State! These steaks aren’t one-hit wonders, they’re the legitimate top steaks. If that isn’t enough to make your mouth start watering, then you either have never had a good steak or you don’t like steak. Either way, there’s something revolutionary for you to try here. Everything from their famous steaks to fall-off-the-bone ribs to chicken to seafood. You’ve got to stop here during your time in Provo.
So, What Should You Order?
- Bill Cody Wings arrive as a one-pound pile of their famous wings served with blue cheese and carrot sticks. Perfect to share or wolf down on your own!
- Ruby Poppers are fully ripe, red jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese and deep-fried, served with sweet jalapeño jelly.
- Build Your Own Sampler with an assortment of what you and your group can’t decide on! Choose three of almost every appetizer on the menu.
- Baby Back Ribs, half rack or full rack, will have you and everyone else around you drooling. Smothered in BBQ sauce, these fall-off-the-bone ribs are a surefire winner.
- Honey Garlic Chicken drenched in house-made honey garlic sauce rests deliciously atop a heap of garlic mashed potatoes.
- Salmon done a handful of different ways makes for a great choice when you want something lighter. Try their Grilled Salmon, BBQ Peppered Salmon, Salmon Oscar, or Avocado Lime Salmon.
- 20 oz. Bone-in New York Strip. That’s all the description it needs, right? Their most flavorful cut of steak cooked at 1600 degrees and glazed with garlic butter. You can also order it topped with gorgonzola cheese.
- Peppered Bacon Sirloin is an award-winning aged sirloin wrapped in bacon and peppered. The finishing touch is a glaze of garlic butter.
- Prime Rib at a steakhouse means great prime rib. Pick your size, 10 oz, 12 oz. 16 oz. or 20 oz. and enjoy the labor of love that is a slow-roasted prime rib dinner.
Bring that Foodbaby Home to the Most Comfortable Place to Stay
When you’re yawning and stretching because of how much amazing steak you ate after a trip to Ruby River Steakhouse in Provo, you’ve got to come relax with us. Here at Hines Mansion, our rooms, beds, chairs, floors, or wherever you choose to collapse, are the perfect places to recuperate. So, when you’re planning your next trip to Provo, check out our available rooms! You’ll love the comfort and amenities we offer. And, our breakfast is unmatched! Contact us today to book your stay. And, if you need more ideas for things to do in the area, download our free Vacation Guide!