Looking for the most incredible experiences in the area? You’ve come to the right place! Here at historic Hines Mansion in Provo, we’re the experts on things to do in the area. So, when you’re planning your next visit to the area, download our free Vacation Guide to help inform you about what you shouldn’t skip!
The Best Free Things to Do in Provo
There’s plenty to do to fill your time while you’re here! Use this list of the best free things to do in Provo to help guide you to an inexpensive, budget-friendly getaway!
- The Springville Museum of Art is one of the Utah Valley’s hidden treasures! View the fantastic diversity and quality exhibits for free, and satisfy the artist within you at the same time!
- The Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum on BYU’s campus features many great exhibits portraying the study of life. It’s a one-of-a-kind learning experience that highlights different types of life on earth. If you’re into biology, you’ll love the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum!
- The Brigham Young University Earth Science Museum, or the BYU Museum of Paleontology, is your chance to see what BYU paleontologists have been digging up! Explore the field jacket of Dr. James A. Jensen and see what his dinosaur fossils his team has discovered!
- Take a hike on any of the wonderful trails in the area! Here are a few notables: Mount Timpanogos Trail, Squaw Peak Trail, Bridal Veil Falls Trail, “Y” Mountain Trail, and more! Pack your hiking boots and head for the hills for the best way to see the Utah Valley.
- For the architecture-lover, the Harold B. Lee Library is great free option! Explore the glass-encased library on Brigham Young University’s campus, and you may just get lost in the grandeur!
- The Provo Pioneer Village is a step back in time to the early days of Provo’s first settlers. Explore the village full of houses and artifacts from the era. Watch as reenactors carry out the daily routine of the earliest inhabitants of Provo.
Many Great Activities Just Minutes From the Best Place to Stay in Provo
When you’re planning your next trip to the Provo area, you definitely want to sprinkle in some of these free activities. Not only do they enrich your time here, but they don’t cost a thing! And, to round out your vacation plan, download the free Vacation Guide from historic Hines Mansion. It’s full of the best things to do in Provo, both free and paid. Whenever you’re ready to reserve your next visit, browse our beautiful rooms! We are eager to accommodate you, so contact us today to book your stay!