Are you looking for the most incredible experiences the Provo area has to offer? Then, you’ve come to the right place! Here at historic Hines Mansion, we know you want to have the most incredible visit when you’re here. That’s why we’re offering our Vacation Guide for free! We guarantee that, when you use our guide, you’ll have the best trip to Provo you’ve ever had!
The Top Fun Things to Do in Utah County
There are many great things to do in the area. Here, we’ll cover our favorites that we think you’ll enjoy. For more great things to do, check out our Things to Do Page, too!
- Mount Timpanogos - There’s no better view than Mt. Timpanogos! This is a great hike and photo opportunity, as well! Check out Mt. Timpanogos Park, too!
- Hiking - There are a plethora of great hikes in the area that are perfect for the outdoors enthusiasts and casual hikers alike. You’ll love the views and fresh air, too!
- Museums - Thanks to Brigham Young University, there are some really wonderful museums and art galleries in the area. Check out our guide to the best of them!
- Ziplining - For the adrenaline rush seekers, ziplining is one of the most thrilling things to do in Utah County. See the magnificent views and get a rush at Adventure Zipline or High Country Adventure.
- Events - Utah County is home to some really fun events you won’t want to miss! Check out The Spring Festival, the Timpanogos Music Festival, summer Movies in the Park, or the Utah Lake Festival.
- Shopping - For some, shopping is an essential component to a vacation or trip to the Utah Valley. There’s a veritable cornucopia of shopping opportunities you don’t want to skip!
- Horseback Riding - Hiking isn’t the only way to see the beautiful views of the Utah Valley! You’ll love the feeling of adventure on horseback at these ranches and tours!
- Seven Peaks Waterpark - Cool off from the summer sun at Seven Peaks Waterpark! There’s not much that’s more fun than a waterpark in the summertime!
After a Full Day, Come Relax With Us
When you’ve had all the fun there is to have in your adventure around Utah County, come kick off your shoes and stay a while at the historic Hines Mansion. Our comfortable rooms and signature breakfasts will make you feel right at home. So, browse our available rooms and see for yourself the kind of quality you can afford during your next trip to Provo. And, if you need more ideas to construct your vacation plan, then download our free Vacation Guide today!