There is no better drink in Utah Valley during the cold holiday season than a mug of hot chocolate. It’s the festive season, and you would need a lot of cuddling and coats to make it through to the New Year. However, why not liven up the moment with a mug of hot chocolate? Enjoy the rich and creamy taste of hot chocolate while it keeps you warm. Since you are in Utah, it is best to ensure you get the best of the best. Utah Valley has a lot of hot chocolate spots, but let us have a look at the ten best places you can get hot chocolate:
4. MAVERIKStill in the city of Orem and you need hot chocolate? Then you should pop over to Maverik and have a cup of hot chocolate. However, not everyone would fancy a night out at a gas station environment, but nothing stops you from popping over and having a cup to drink. The perfect taste and the warmth it brings to your mouth is enough to bring you back for more.
7. BLUE LEMONHighlanders would know this hot chocolate spot, and it is popular for its traditional concept in its menu. The hot chocolate here is as sweet as your palate can describe. You should take a walk and ensure you also try the other confections that make Blue Lemon one of the best. The combo of the hot chocolate and the other confectioneries will surprise you in a good way.
8. GURU’S CAFÉThis café is located in Provo and is known for featuring live music. You should have a try of their hot chocolate and find that the band is not the only smooth thing in this café. Even though you might have come for the band, the hot chocolate will give you more reasons to stay. The hot chocolate is milky and creamy. The temperature is perfect, and there is a layer of foam for those that love their drink frothy.
9. BYU CREAMERYProvo seems to be endowed with a lot of hot chocolate spots. The BYU creamery is a remarkable place to get hot chocolate, and there is no wait time for you to get one. Get a cup and enjoy this unique cup of cocoa with extra foam. The dairy products used here are natural and organic, unlike the modified ones in other places.
10. TASTETaste in Provo was made by food lovers for food lovers. Using traditional chocolate-making methods and modern technology, Taste crafts unique chocolates from the world's best cacao, right here in Utah County. Come and try their decadent artisan hot chocolate with French cocoa and whole milk.
There are many places to get hot chocolate in Utah Valley, and there is no doubt that each of them has something special to offer. After a visit to Utah County, you won't see hot chocolate in the same way again. The hot chocolates here are made with the best quality ingredients and the best flavors to ensure that your mouth gets lost in the savor. There are several places you can try no matter where you are in Utah Valley, and these places would certainly leave you begging for more.