From serene deserts to strange rock formations, Utah is a wonderful and majestic place to explore. While you spend days planning activities add these 8 malls and outlets into your schedule. Some of them are modern, some take you back in time, but all are down-right impressive! Most of these options also include world-class dining and fun activities for the whole family. These are not in any special order but here are the 8 best shopping outlets and malls in Utah.
1. City Creek Center- Salt Lake City, UtahThis premier hot spot is located just off I-15 in the heart of Salt Lake City. With world-class shopping and dining options, City Creek should be at the top of your list. Some of the featured stores listed here are: Lululemon, Albion, Kendra Scott, Fabletics, and so many more. Bring the kids to City Creek and enjoy activities such as feeding the fish, and Minecon at the Microsoft store. Even if you are having a friend’s night out, your group can decorate cakes at Albion with The Blonde Who Bakes. The events at this mall are ever-growing and should not be missed!
2. University Place- Orem, UtahWith a tagline of, “Unlike Anything Else in Utah Valley”, this four-generation owned shopping destination is a landmark in Orem. Not only does this shopping center have entertainment accompanied by retailers and dining, but it also has a two-acre outdoor space - The Orchard - that is used for events all year. Bring the little ones to their Kid’s Place and let them roam around the playground or even play in the splash pad! When you are ready to relax, enjoy this center’s large water-fountain or enjoy a meal at one of their many dining options.
3. The Shops at Riverwoods- Provo, UtahAfter you spend the day going to Bridal Veil Falls at the south end of Provo Canyon, you will want to head to the Shops at Riverwoods to refresh. This center is equipped with unique stores and a handful of dining options. You can even hit the beach? Provo Beach is a 50,000 sq. ft. place where you can surf, eat, and play! You can also wind down in a float spa at True Rest Float Spa. From beautiful waterfalls to unique malls, Provo is a great place to spend the day and the Riverwoods is the icing on the cake!
4. Outlets Park City- Park City, UtahFormerly known as Tanger Outlets, this shopping center is home to over 65 brand name stores including Michael Kors, Nike, Fossil, JCrew, and many more. Families can stop in at the Children’s play area and take a rested break from shopping. If you want to engage in some physical activity, this outlet also offers bike-sharing. The electric bicycles are available for rent so you can explore the rest of what Park City has to offer.
5. Station Park- Farmington, UtahWith first-class dining, shopping, and entertainment, this beautiful display of a shopping center is set to impress. Meet up with friends at Fountain Square which is strategically placed North of Cinemark theaters. From there, shop at one of the name brand or one-of-a-kind stores or enjoy a fun activity such as painting pottery. When you get tired from shopping, Station Park also boasts a Hyatt Hotel and gourmet eateries. Customers are especially excited to eat here now that P.F. Chang’s has opened. If you happen to visit this place in the winter, you can enjoy an outdoor skating rink! Station Park is a one-stop-shop and should be on the list of places to visit!
6. The Shoppes at Zion- Saint George, UtahNestled against a hill in the gorgeous southwest desert is The Shoppes at Zion, with over 30 premium shopping and dining options. You will find a store for every person in your family here and within budget! The Shoppes at Zion is a great place to stop by while you are out enjoying the beauty of Saint George and with this shopping center being close to Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, and Zion National Park your options for entertainment are endless.
7. The Shops at South Town- Sandy, UtahThis newly renovated shopping center prides itself on being a one-stop-shop. With over 100 options for dining, retail, and entertainment, there is something for everyone. The Shops at South Town have a blend of unique stores as well as known retailers like H&M, Macy’s, and HomeGoods. Take a break from shopping and enjoy the Dining Terrace or head to the Round 1 Bowling and Amusement for family fun. Make sure to check out their website for coupons before you go. On your way into this magnificent shopping center, look around and see the breathtaking view of the mountains, it is sure to impress!
8. Gardner Village- West Jordan, UtahThis one-of-a-kind shopping center is like taking a step back in time. Located in the Salt Lake Valley the Gardner Village reflects the early Utah pioneer mill industry. However, you will still find trendy clothing options at one of the many small shops. What is great about Gardner Village is you can bring family and friends here to create lasting memories doing fun-artistic activities like candy making, sewing, and furniture painting. You can also host an event in one of their four venues including the Gardner flour mill. The historic atmosphere of Gardner Village will leave you wanting to go back in time more often.
Red rocks and the Salt Lake are well-known in Utah but now so are these 8 best-shopping outlets and malls. Whether you want to stay close to central Utah or venture down towards the southwest corner of the State, you will be pleased with any of these shopping experiences. From the busy central life of City Creek, the Fountain Square at Station Park or time warp of Gardner Village, you can ensure you will make unforgettable memories while exploring the great land that is Utah.